Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 Backlight Ways LCD Light Solution
In this article, “Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 backlight ways LCD Solution Backlight problem jumper solution”, I will be showing you how to deal with display backlight related issues of smartphone as using smartphone comes with loads of backdrops in the long run while we strive to get the best phone user experience we can possibly desire! Maintaining a lasting phone screen display calls for so much care and attention while using a fantasy smartphone,
What Is An LCD or Screen Backlight?
To start with, an LCD is the digital display interface of your phone, it is the interactive part where you see what goes on as you operate or tap on an icon, watch a video, play music or games etc. When the LCD (liquid crystal display) is faulty or damaged, you one won’t be able to enjoy it as before. This is where the LCD backlight comes in, the backlight are series of LEDs (light emitting diodes) well arranged and suited in the screen layers to give illumination to the LCD screen. When the LEDs are affected, chances are that the screen will go black-out, which means you won’t be able to see a thing! Display light issues are very common not just to Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 but any other #Android phones in the market. They can either be caused by a firmware glitch or a hardware problem. The best thing an owner can do is try to find out the cause so that it would be easier to formulate a solution.
Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 Display Light Problem Solution
To fix the dark screen Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 backlight problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 Backlight Ways LCD Light Problem Solution:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 Backlight Problem?
- Clean both connectors at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as the image diagram above.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.