Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) Backlight Ways Display Light Solution
In this post, we will show you the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Backlight Ways And LCD Display Light Problem Jumper Solution. If you got any mobile phone repairing at your shop problem not get the display light so, first of all, you just check and ask the customer how it’s happening on your phone.it mean the phone will be drop or automatically the thing is happening .if customer says the phone is dropped so it means the display is broken you just replace it because most cases when his phone is dropped the automatically not get the display light.
Usually, when your Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 screen backlight goes blackout, you will still be able to receive calls when your phone rings, but you won’t be able to make calls, write SMS or go social because you can’t see anything in the screen but darkness. Never mind as I will be showing you a couple of helpful solutions in this article to bring back the “moonlight” you crave for!
Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) Backlight Ways Problem Source Highlights:
- Damaged LCD screen
- Broken LCD screen flakes
- Bad LEDs
- Internal working component short or open circuits
Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) Backlight Ways LCD Display Light Jumper Solution:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) Backlight Ways Problem Solution
To fix the dark screen Huawei Y7 Prime (2019) Backlight Ways problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.