Redmi K20 Pro Speaker Ways Solution | Ringer Jumper
Redmi K20 Pro Ringer Ways Speaker Jumper Speaker Not Working Problem Audio Solution Speaker Ways.
Here’s the Redmi K20 Pro solution for not working ringer, buzzer or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset.
To repair the Redmi K20 Pro speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker is found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Reasons of Redmi K20 Pro Speaker Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of buzzer, however this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to problem with on-board connector.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
Redmi K20 Pro Speaker Ways Ringer Jumper Solution:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is caused by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal were not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths across to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.