Repair: Xiaomi Redmi 7A Speaker Ways | Audio Problem Solution
In this article, we’ll show you the picture that you can do to repair Xiaomi Redmi 7A Speaker Audio Problem ringer, buzzer not working, or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A is one of the best smartphones by Xiaomi. and people really love it. It has great features but still, its users are facing some problems and issues. In this tutorial, we will discuss how to fix Xiaomi Redmi 7A sound issues. If your phone has no sound or you are experiencing sound and volume issues of any kind here are some things that you can try.
To repair the Xiaomi Redmi 7A speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker is found. If the speaker is confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Reasons of Xiaomi Redmi 7A Audio And Speaker Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of the buzzer, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chance that the buzzer problem was due to a problem with the on-board connector.
Xiaomi Redmi 7A Speaker Ways Audio Problem Repair Solution:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is caused by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal was not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build-ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths across to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
There is no external IC to control its incoming voice. There is no volume level option for the incoming caller voice leveling. You can a little bit manage to repair it by cleaning the motherboard. Do not forget to dry your cell phone motherboard after cleaning it with an electronics cleaner.
If the mobile phone has a water damage issue. Try to find some missing, burning resistance or capacitors on its motherboard. You can resolve it by re-soldering or replacing any missing, damaged part before replacing it. Some time earpiece and its pinpoints are working fine. But the ringer in fitting with the front panel has a connection issue. In this situation, you can try a direct jumper from speaker pinpoints to its holder pinpoints. I have fixed this issue many times by re-soldering its speaker pad pinpoints.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.