Redmi Note 5A Speaker Ways Solution | Ringer Jumper
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Ringer Ways Speaker Jumper Speaker Not Working Problem Audio Solution Speaker Ways Here’s the Redmi Note 5A solution for not working ringer, buzzer or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset. To repair the Redmi 6 Pro speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker is found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Reasons of Redmi Note 5A Speaker Problems
- speaker might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between speaker contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of the speaker, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to problem with on-board connector.
Redmi Note 5A Speaker Ways Ringer Jumper Solution:
- Check the Redmi Note 5A speaker using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sounds is cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal were not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths across to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.