Redmi Note 5 Dead Solution Won’t Turn On Power Issues
Here is the Redmi Note 5 Dead and not power on problem repair solution, it can have various problems like it may not power on (dead) slight problem, it may overheat (although it is normal in some models!), its battery may drain and discharge very fast, it may hang and freeze frequently, it may sometimes restart, etc. It is called a short-circuit.
When it comes to affordable smartphones with high-end specs, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is among the highly preferred brands. This well-priced smartphone comes with impressive battery life at 4000 mAh, more than the Galaxy S8. What causes it to encounter this power and how to get it fixed? Read on to find out the answers to these questions.
What Is Redmi Note 5 Dead Problem?
Redmi Note 5 Dead Problem is a Cell Phone that does not get switched ON. It won’t turn ON and won’t Charge.
Redmi Note 5 can get Dead for several reasons:
- If the mobile phone gets dropped down on the floor or some hard surface.
- If the mobile phone gets wet or is dropped in rain or water.
- If there is any kind of short ( in + and – ) or shorting in the Mobile Phone P.C.B.
What Is Redmi Note 5 Power Problem?
Redmi Note 5 power problem is when a phone shuts down and is unable to power on, it’s like you feel your strength going away and suddenly, you passed out as if it was a joke! This situation is very annoying, especially if you have important information or data you have not backed-up for one reason or the other!
Generally speaking, there are a lot of reasons why a phone could become dead, thus necessitating a power solution. To rescue such a phone from the “underworld possession,” you will have to give it a “chameleon approach and gorilla attack” at the same time as someone in world war 2! So let me show you a list of possible causes and solution for Infinix hot 5 power problem and the likes. They include but are not limited to the following:
Redmi Note 5 Dead Problem Power Problem Solution
How to Repair a Redmi Note 5 Dead Problem Won’t Turn On Power Issues
- Remove the battery and see if it gets charged or not. Check voltage using a Multimeter. Voltage must be 3.7-4.2 Volt DC. Use a Battery Booster to Boost the Power of the Battery and Charge it again.
- Check Battery Point and Battery Connector. Clean Battery Point and Battery Connector to remove any carbon deposits.
- Resold or change the Battery Connector.
- Insert charger and see if the “Battery Charging” appears or not. If there is the icon of “Battery Charging,” but the mobile phone does not get switched ON, then check ON / OFF Switch. A voltage of ON / OFF Switch must be 2.5 to 3.5 Volt (D.C.). Clean or change the ON / OFF Switch. Check track of ON / OFF Switch and Jumper if required.
- If the charging icon is not there, then check the voltage of ON / OFF Switch. If the voltage is between 2.5 to 3.7 Volts DC, then RELOAD Software in the Phone (Software Flashing).
- If the phone doesn’t get switched ON even after reloading Software, then Heat the C.P.U., Power I.C., and Flash I.C.
- If there is no voltage on the ON / OFF Switch, then check track of the ON / OFF Switch. Jumper, if required.
- If the problem is not solved, then heat, Reball, or change the Power I.C. and CPU to fix the problem.
“any damage resulting from the tips is not our responsibility.”
If Redmi Note 8 is not getting power ON, Replace the battery and try to power it ON. Plug-in charging pin into the jack and try to make it charge. Check battery terminal’s +v and -V points with electronics meter.
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer, and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day, and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page.