Vivo V5 Display Light Not Working Problem LCD Ways Display Solution Backlight Problem White Or Blank Display Problem Repair Solution.
The solution in this post is for Vivo V5 Backlight Ways display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Vivo V5 Backlight problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue, and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
Vivo V5 Backlight Ways Or LCD Jumper Solution:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware if necessary. firmware version.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heat rework it.
Vivo V5 Backlight Ways Problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.