Redmi 8A Backlight Way LCD Light Problem Solution
In this post, you will find Redmi 8A Backlight Way Lcd Light problem jumper solution full LCD ways display connection line paths in the case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues by the users.
The problem no backlight on a mobile device is a common case, surely this will be the moment when we use a lot of activities using an Android phone device, in this opportunity MobileRdx Team try to discuss and Provide a repair solution on Android device Redmi 8A no backlight. Maybe some of you have the same obstacles and damage on Android phones Redmi 8A that have no light on the display or its LCD
Following are some of the Redmi 8A Backlight problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Redmi 8A Prime Backlight Way LCD Light Solution
To fix the dark screen Redmi 8A backlight way problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution above and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
How To Repair Redmi 8A Backlight Way Problem:
” Note: Ensure that the Lcd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding”
1. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged, resolder if necessary.
2. Trace each of the LED + (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths down to the resistors where it is being connected.
3. Check the connected resistor, replace if found damaged.
4. Check the pin connector assembly and ensure to clean it as well.
5. Check the display filter resistors including the LCD supply voltage and trace the connection tracks to the LCD pin connector. Replace the damaged resistor or mind to reconnect if there is an open line path.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.