Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 LCD Backlight Ways Display Light Solution
In this post, you will find Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 STK-LX1 Display Light Ways backlight solution full LCD ways display connection line paths in the case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues by the users.
The problem no backlight on a mobile device is a common case, surely this will be the moment when we use a lot of activities using an Android phone device, in this opportunity MobileRdx Team try to discuss and Provide a repair solution on Android device Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 no backlight. Maybe some of you have the same obstacles and damage on Android phones Vivo Y81 that have no light on the display or its LCD
Following are some of the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Display Light problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Huawei Y9 Prime Display Light Solution Backlight Ways
To fix the dark screen Huawei Y9 Prime display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
How To Repair Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 Display Light Problem
Note: Make sure that the Lcd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding.
- Clean both connectors at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as the image diagram above.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
Replace the damaged resistor or mind to reconnect if there is an open line path.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.