The solution in this post is for Redmi 5 Display Light Ways and Backlight problem jumper solution full LCD ways display connection line paths in case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues by the users.
Redmi 5 Display Light Problem is a typical case; surely this will be the moment when we use a lot of activities using an Android phone device, in this opportunity MobileRdx Team try to discuss and Provide a repair solution on the Android device Redmi 5 no backlight. Maybe some of you have the same obstacles and damage on Android phones Redmi 5 that have no light on the display or its LCD
Following are some of the Redmi 5 Display Light problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Redmi 5 Display Light Ways – Backlight Jumper Solution
To fix the dark screen Redmi 5 Display Backlight way display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem, and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution above, and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Steps To Repair Redmi 5 Display Light Ways Problem:
“Note: Ensure that the Redmi 5 Lcd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding.”
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between the Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here was tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.