Mi Max 3 Touch Screen Ways | Repair Touch Screen Problem
The solution in this post is for Mi Max 3 Touch Screen Not Working Problem Solution Touch IC Jumper Touch Not Responding. If ever trying to fix Mi Max 3 Touch Screen failure issues and you’ll do replacing the touch plate module, trying to calibrate the touch screen setting but unresponsive and restoring, upgrading, and flashing the device firmware but nothing happens, the problem still exists and the touch screen left unresponsive.
It sometimes happens if the Mi Max 3 suffered due to wet damage, heavily dropped and any related damage accidentally done by the user. In this case, only a hardware repair may only help solve the problem.
This solution below shows the Mi Max 3 PCB board components that hold and control the touch screen panel to work. You might be confused as to where the problem of your Mi Max 3 touch calibrator is coming from and finding it difficult on how to solve the problem. First of all, let’s try to see the possible areas or causes of this annoying problem that makes it impossible for you to use your Mi Max 3 touch screen or calibrator for your task.
Possible Causes of Mi Max 3 Touch Screen Problem
- Broken or damaged touch screen
- Rust from water damage
- Disconnection from the touch screen socket or connector
- A damaged or broken connecting path (open circuit)
- A faulty or missing resistor, capacitor, IC (integrated circuit) etc
- A bad firmware or operating system software files
Mi Max 3 Touch Screen Ways Touch Problem Solution:
Here is the hardware solution of Mi Max 3 touch screen ways problem:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
How To Repair Mi Max 3 Touch Screen Problem?
- Clean both connectors at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as the image diagram above.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.