Nokia 3.2 Test Point | EDL 9008 Mode | Remove Pattern, FRP, Flashing
In this Post, we will show you how to boot Nokia 3.2 into EDL mode 9008 using test points? Emergency downloading mode or 9008 mode is very important to unbrick Qualcomm Nokia 3.2 mobile.
There may be a condition when your Nokia 3.2 device was in boot loop condition or bricked, but the bootloader has not been still unlocked. This condition will force you to use the Test Point process. It would be not possible to unlock the bootloader because the device is boot looped or bricked.
If you happen to own an Android device running a Qualcomm processor chances are that your device supports Emergency Download Mode aka EDL Mode. EDL mode is a Qualcomm enabled feature, that is useful to unbrick device, unlock bootloader or modify protected device parameters. However, not all Qualcomm based devices support it.
What Is Nokia 3.2 EDL Mode?
If you are a newbie user then probably EDL mode may be a new word for you. But if you are involved in rooting and flashing firmware then absolutely not. In short, EDL mode is also known as an emergency mode for mobile. Technically all the Samsung devices come with EDL mode option. If you want to install or update your own Samsung phone then you have many options to flash new stock ROM on the device using Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode. Both methods have some limitations like Recovery ROM can be used only to update the higher version and you can’t downgrade Huawei version.
Just boot the device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode and flash fastboot rom /firmware using the Nokia tool. It will fix all existing errors or you can recovery your dead phone again.
Nokia 3.2 EDL Mode PINOUT – EDL Test Point
Find EDL MODE FOR Nokia 3.2
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open back cover of dead Nokia 3.2. [You may do Google to tear down Mi 10 at home]
[Be careful at the time of removing back cover of the device and make sure you are not going to damage any hardware of the device]
- Once you are able to remove back cover, disconnect the battery connector first. Battery not required for EDL mode.
- Now make a jumper to visible the edl points of Nokia 3.2 as shown below.
- Now EDL mode or Nokia 3.2 edl test points are in front of you. And you can use them to install the firmware on Nokia 3.2 Dead boot repair.
So guys this is all about Nokia 3.2 emergency downloading mode or edl mode. Now you can find the Nokia 3.2 test points easily.
Uses Of Nokia 3.2 EDL Test Point
- Install stock ROM on Nokia 3.2.
- Flash Nokia 3.2 without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead boot Nokia 3.2 by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on the Nokia logo.
- Remove Nokia 3.2 FRP Lock without any tool.
Note: It’s really must to understand that EDL mode flashing is a universal method for all Samsung devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use EDL boot command but the problem is that nowadays edl command doesn’t work for all the latest Huawei smartphones. So the test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Nokia phone into edl mode using test terminals.