In this post, we have put up the download link for Oppo A57 schematic diagram or service manual And Block Diagram format File PDF you can use this schematic for repair damage by hardware, to identify ways of a block diagram, to make jumper trick, to find the component layout, Schematic, And Block Diagram, Troubleshooting, Service Manual.
If you are looking for an Oppo A57 schematics diagram or service manual in pdf format, just scroll down to download the Oppo A57schematics diagram. But if you still don’t know what is the schematic diagram is you can read it below.
Schematic diagrams play an important role in the world of cellphone service because without schematic diagrams we are not perfect in making improvements. because the path of a smartphone PCB varies from one another.
What Is a Schematic Diagram:
Schematic Diagram is a layout of symbols and connection of every electronic components circuit where serve as a guide on how the circuit function or work.
Reading Schematic Diagrams is not a hard task to do, schematic diagrams are a big help to cellphone-repair
especially when working on or tracing lines and finding where particular components mounted on a PCB board.
Such schematic diagrams is a very useful and very important guide in every cellphone technician. It is equivalent to a handbook.
Cellphone manufacturers also providing a service manual or schematic diagrams of cellphones to their authorized service centers and persons. To read and understand a cellphone schematic diagram we must have some knowledge about basic electronics like resistors, capacitors, transistors, integrated circuits, etc.
Download Oppo A57 Schematic Diagram
You can download a full Oppo A57 schematics diagram Mediafire link in one package to make your job easier. but I have already uploaded all content in one by one file format you can choose which one is your need.
Oppo A57 Schematics Diagram
Find list of available content in the Oppo A57 Schematics Diagram folder, that are available with the screenshot to download on by one or Oppo A57 schematics diagram.zip file.
1. Safety Precautions
3. Product Function
4. Exploded View and Parts list
5. MAIN Electrical Parts List
6. Level 1 Repair
7. Level 2 Repair
8. Level 3 Repair
9. Reference Abbreviation
- Before attempting any repair or detailed tuning, shield the device from RF noise or static
- Use only demagnetized tools that are specifically designed for small electronic repairs,
as most electronic parts are sensitive to electromagnetic forces.
- Use only high quality screwdrivers when servicing products. Low quality screwdrivers can
easily damage the heads of screws.
- Use only conductor wire of the properly gauge and insulation for low resistance, because of the low margin of error of most testing equipment. We recommend 22-gauge twisted copper wire.
- Hand-soldering is not recommended, because printed circuit boards (PCBs) can be easily
damaged, even with relatively low heat. Never use a soldering iron with a power rating of
more than 100 watts and use only lead-free solder with a melting point below 250°C (482°F).
- Prior to disassembling the battery charger for repair, ensure that the AC power is disconnected. Always use the replacement parts that are registered in the SEC system. Third-party replacement parts may not function properly
How to Open Schematic:
Extract File Downloaded with Archiever tool ex: Winrar, 7zip and then you will see file PDF. Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader / Foxit Reader or similar Application.
Note: Mobilerdx.com does not host any service manual files all the links are widely available on the internet, and found by search sites (google, Mediafire, accurate files…) edit the page if You want to correct or erase broken links, or add more links.