In this guide, we will show you the tested image of the UFS ISP pinout and test point for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G N976N. By using the ISP PinOUT, you can easily restore the stock ROM, bypass FRP lock, or reset user data on your device via Z3X EasyJTag Box Tool.
You can easily get the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Specification
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G (SM-N976N) is a good Android phone with a 2.73Ghz Octa-Core processor comes along with a Snapdragon 855/Exynos 9825, 12GB of RAM, 256/512GB of native storage, and a microSD card slot, as well as faster 45W wired/20W wireless charging and a 4,300mAh battery.
What is Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus UFS ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming”.In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication to take place with a target chip without the need to remove it. The main advantage of this method is the possibility to communicate with a target chip UFS bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG but it requires great soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to a UFS or eMCP flash memory chip for the purpose of downloading a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock or any brand phone you need EasyJTAG Plus it is the only box in the market which support the UFS chip. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus UFS ISP Pinout Image
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, RxOn. You will require to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I have mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, RxOn with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, put the USB cable on the phone and connect it to the computer.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “Main UFS” tab
- Then Click on Connect EasyJtag UFS.
- Go to Tool Tab And select Samsung Password Reset.