Repair Redmi Note 8 Backlight Ways and Display Light Problems
Hello, mobile technicians here is the latest solution to repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 and Display light problem jumper solution full LCD ways display connection line paths in case you are going to troubleshoot display problems such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues by the users.
The problem of damage Redmi Note 8 backlight is often symptomatic like an LCD that has no display, the LCD screen becomes white. Or in general, there is no light produced by the LCD screen but the ringing and notification sound can still be heard.
Redmi Note 8 Backlight Ways Problem Solution
To fix the dark screen Redmi Note 8 backlight problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged.
You can also check the LEDs using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector.
If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Redmi Note 8 Backlight problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
How to Repair Redmi Note 8 Backlight Ways.
Here are some useful steps that are required for the faulted LCD light mobile repairing. You need to follow these steps for the perfect mobile repair. All steps are used as the general mobile repairing.
- Try to test current on the display Lights pins. If the display links are broken or missing.
- You can make a direct jumper by the image diagram above.
- For the display connector repairing. You need to start first from the motherboard connector then display the panel strip connector and last LED connector at the backside of the panel.
- The jumper and LED lights are working fine but the LED current is missing. In this case, You need to fix this issue from the Lights controller section.
- There could be a separate section or build-on power chip. In separate section of LED lights controller. There could be lights current filter chip or transistor for a auto switching.
- The auto switch may help to refuse battery life. The display lights are the major things that can drain the battery fast. To learn more for the display lights auto-switching. Any way let we go to the point of mobile repairing by steps.