if you are searching for Xiaomi Redmi 7 Touch screen problem solution Touch Ways and Touch Screen failure issues and then you landed at the right place you’ll do replacing the touch plate module, try to calibrate the touch screen setting but it is unresponsive, and restore, upgrading and flashing the device firmware but nothing happens, the problem still exists and the touch screen left unresponsive.
This sometimes happens if the device suffered due to a wet damaged, heavily dropped and any related damage accidentally done by the user. In this case, only a hardware repair may only help solve the problem. This solution below shows the Xiaomi Redmi 7 PCB board components that hold and control the touch screen panel to work.
Causes of Xiaomi Redmi 7 Touch Screen Problem
- Broken or damaged touch screen
- Rust from water damage
- Disconnection from the touch screen socket or connector
- A damaged or broken connecting path (open circuit)
- A faulty or missing resistor, capacitor, IC (integrated circuit), etc
- A bad firmware or operating system software files
From the above list, you would by now understand that the problem can be multifaceted, as a result, one will need to troubleshoot for the possible cause of the Redmi 7A touch calibrator problem to be able to fix it.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Touch Screen Ways Touch Jumper:
Here is the hardware solution of the Xiaomi Redmi 7 touch ways problem
- Unplug and plug touch screen strip and check.
- Plug-in any other good Touch Screen and Check.
- This step is to verify whether the problem is in hardware or Xiaomi Redmi 7 touch screen is faulty
- If the problem is in hardware then clean touch onboard connector and check. Gently heat surrounding components of touch screen and check.
- Re-solder each pin of the touch connector and check.
Redmi 7A Touch Screen Ways Problem Jumper
Please note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer, and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day, and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page.