Xiaomi Redmi 9A Headphone Ways | Handsfree Problem Solution
Here we will give you a solution to fix Xiaomi Redmi 9A Headphone symbol problem Headphone Icon Activated Handsfree Ways Headphone Not Working Problem. If something went wrong as if there are no sounds that can be heard if the handsfree or loudspeaker is being activated, this solution might help for your repair.
Today we talk about the Xiaomi Redmi 9A Headphone problem which occurs in many Xiaomi devices. So here we talk about how to rid of this Headphone problem. In the Headphone problem, Your Xiaomi mobile stuck in headphone mode. A headphone symbol is always shown in the notification bar. Because of this, you can’t talk with another person during a call without opening loudspeaker. So this headphone mode stuck problem is a major issue in Xiaomi’s both mobiles series including Redmi mobiles & Mi mobiles.
This Headphone symbol (Headphone stuck mode) occurred in any Xiaomi mobile no matter which is Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 3s / Prime, Redmi Note 4G,Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5, Mi 6 etc. Even this problem doesn’t depend on MIUI version it may occur on any MIUI version like MIUI 7, MIUI 8 & As usual MIUI 9. This problem because of hardware issue So please don’t think that you format (Factory Reset) your device and problem solved, Even Device reflash won’t work in this problem.
Why Headphone mode Stuck occurs in Xiaomi Redmi 9A:
All smartphones are machines. and the machine always faces issues no matter which is manufactured by Apple or Xiaomi. So here we can’t blame Xiaomi. This is not a major issue. Only a few users face this problem on their devices. So it’s better to resolve this problem at home else you can visit the nearest Xiaomi service center they always ready to help you (Everyone knows how they help, Especially in India :p). So here we discuss possible solutions for this Headphone problem.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Headphone Problems
- No Sound of earphones.
- Always Shows Headphone symbol.
- The distorted sound in earphones.
- The unbalanced sound of earphones.
Reasons of Headphone Problems
- The problem might be in the Audio Jack on your phone, you might need to replace Audio Jack.
- Volume settings might be low or there might be a problem in your headset.
- Dry soldering of Audio Jack contact pins or any kind of water damage might also have damaged your audio
- jack onboard connector.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Headphone Symbol Problem Solution:
- Change the Headphone and Check.
- If the problem is not solved then Clean Headphone Jack and Connector.
- If the problem is not solved then Resolder or Change the Headphone Connector.
- If the problem is still not solved then Check Track of Headphone Section. Do Jumper
- Wherever required.
- If the problem is not solved then Heat or Change the Headphone IC.
- If the problem is not solved then Heat, Reball of Change the UEM / Audio IC / Power IC.
- If the problem is still not solved then Heat, Reball or Change the CPU.
If the above-mentioned steps fail then replace your Audio jack with a new/working one.
If all the above method fails then make a jumper-like diagram.
All the above methods will surely solve your problem, but make sure that you check the status of your Audio Jack after every step you perform, as it might be able to solve that problem.
Please note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repair process.