You can easily get the Samsung Galaxy A04e A042F/M ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy A04e by following the full guide below along with images. By using the ISP Pinout, you can bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box, or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
Remove Pattern Lock, Screen Lock, Finger Lock in Samsung Galaxy A04e A042F/M with UFI Box you can easily solve with this method if you are fresher technician or experienced technician in android software related if the error occurs of USB not recognized then your USB is not working. if a battery is not charged, your USB socket will not properly work and you will fail in this method. if any issues please write your questions in the comment box I will try my best to help you.
What is Samsung Galaxy A04e ISP Pinout?
eMMC ISP Pinout refers to the layout and function of the pins on a device that is used to program or reprogram the eMMC (embedded Multimedia Card) storage on a device. eMMC storage is a type of non-volatile memory that is used in many electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to store data. The eMMC ISP Pinout allows a programmer or a device service technician to connect to the eMMC storage and perform tasks such as reading, writing, and erasing data on the eMMC.
The eMMC ISP Pinout typically consists of a number of pins that are used for power, ground, data transfer, and control signals. The specific number and function of the pins can vary depending on the device and the programmer being used. Some common pins found on an eMMC ISP Pinout include VCC (power), GND (ground), CLK (clock), CMD (command), and DAT (data).
Using an eMMC ISP Pinout, a technician can connect to the eMMC storage on a device and perform tasks such as flashing a new firmware, recovering data from a damaged eMMC, or testing the performance of the eMMC. It is an important tool for servicing and repairing electronic devices that use eMMC storage.
Samsung Galaxy A04e A042F/M ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are Dat 0, CLK, CMD, GND, VCC, and VCCQ. You will require to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I have mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, put the USB cable on the phone and connect it to the computer.
Samsung Galaxy A04e repair dead boot or any brand phone you need two dongles best in the market one is easy jtag plus and another is ufi box both are best in the market. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy A04e FRP Lock Using UFI Dongle:
- Run the UFi Box software.
- Check “Direct eMMC (ISP)”
- Now, Click on Identify eMMC. It will recognize your device by the software to take further
- Go to the User Partition tab, and click on the Special Task. Select Factory reset from the list of options.
- Put away all the connections and assemble your phone back to its previous condition. Turn on your phone and enjoy