In this post, we will provide solutions to repair the damage Vivo V11 backlight ways problem and LCD display light ways. If you are facing a problem with the display or the light on the screen does not work properly, it may be possible that the LCD display of your Vivo V11 is damaged. One solution is to try replacing it with a good condition LCD. However, if the Vivo V11 screen is flashing, has low light, or there is absolutely no backlight, there may be other issues that need to be addressed.
The problem of no backlight on the Vivo V11 can manifest in several ways, such as an LCD with no display, a white screen, or generally, no light being produced by the LCD screen. However, even with these symptoms, the phone’s ringing and notification sound may still be audible.
Vivo V11 Device Overview
Vivo V11 is a smartphone model manufactured by Vivo Communications. The device was launched in September 2018.
The Vivo V11 features a 6.41-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a waterdrop-style notch. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE processor and comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The device has a dual-camera setup on the back with a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor, and a 25MP front-facing camera for selfies. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Vivo’s custom Funtouch OS 4.5 on top and is powered by a 3,400mAh battery.
The device also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and supports dual-SIM, 4G LTE, and VoLTE. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB port and also has a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage.
What Is An Vivo V11 Backlight Or LCD?
The LCD, or liquid crystal display, is the digital display interface of your phone, where you interact with the device through visual cues such as icons, videos, music, and games. When the LCD is faulty or damaged, it can greatly impede the user’s experience. The backlight, which is a series of LED lights placed in the screen layers, provides illumination to the LCD screen and is crucial for visibility in low-light conditions. Without the backlight, the LCD will not be visible and the phone will be difficult to use.
Vivo V11 Backlight Ways LCD Light Problem Solution
To troubleshoot and repair the dark screen issue on the Vivo V11, one potential solution is to replace the display screen module.
This can help determine if the problem is with the backlight LED’s or the LCD itself. You can also use a multimeter to check the LED without damaging the LCD flex connector.
If replacing the LCD does not resolve the issue and the LED light does not turn on, it may be necessary to locate and check specific components on the PCB board as outlined in the solution provided.
Vivo V11 Backlight Problems:
- White Screen
- Blank Screen
- Lines on Display
- Low Brightness
- No Backlight
These are some of the common backlight problems that you might encounter with your Vivo V11 device. Each of these issues can have different causes and may require different solutions. In order to properly diagnose and fix a backlight problem, it is important to understand the specific symptoms and potential causes of the issue.
- Try to test the current on the display Lights pins. If the display links are broken or missing.
- You can make a direct jumper by the image diagram above.
- For the display connector repair. You need to start first from the motherboard connector then display the panel strip connector and last LED connector at the backside of the panel.
- The jumper and LED lights are working fine but the LED current is missing. In this case, You need to fix this issue from the Lights controller section.
- There could be a separate section or build-on power chip. In a separate section of the LED lights controller. There could be light current filter chip or transistor for auto-switching.
- The auto switch may help to refuse battery life. The display lights are the major things that can drain the battery fast. To learn more about the display lights’ auto-switching. Anyway, let us go to the point of mobile repairing by steps.