Samsung Galaxy M12 Charging Paused Solution | Battery Temperature Error
Solution for Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F Charging Paused due to low battery temperature: As a mobile technician, we have provided the full repair solution in the diagram below. It shows which thermometer is causing the charging paused issue on your Samsung Galaxy A70. Simply replace each thermometer one by one until the issue is resolved.
The charging paused issue in Samsung Galaxy M12 (M127F) is a common problem, often caused by physical or water damage to the charging connector pin. However, it can also be due to other factors such as a faulty charger or battery.
If your Samsung Galaxy M12 experiences a sudden charging paused error, the first step is to check the charging port and accessories. This error may be caused by a defective USB cable or adapter. To confirm, try using a different official Samsung cable and adapter or charging another Samsung device with the current ones. This will help determine if there is an issue with your accessories.
Additionally, check for any dirt, debris, or foreign objects in the charging port that may obstruct the cable. Dirty ports are often the cause of unsuccessful charging. If you suspect that the port is dirty and causing the charging paused issue, clean it using compressed air. Avoid inserting any objects into the port to prevent damage
Samsung Galaxy M12 Charging Paused Problems
- Charging Paused Massage
- Battery Temperature Too Low.
- Samsung Galaxy M12 heats up during charging.
- No response when the charger is connected.
The charging paused problem on Samsung Galaxy M12 M127F can have several causes, including:
- Dirty charging port: Dirt or debris in the charging port can prevent the charging cable from making a proper connection. Clean the port using compressed air or a soft-bristled brush.
- Faulty accessories: The charging paused error can sometimes be caused by a damaged USB cable or adapter. Try using another official Samsung cable and adapter to see if this resolves the issue.
- Battery temperature: If the battery temperature is too low, the charging process will be paused. Wait for the device to cool down and try charging it again.
- Damaged charging port: Physical damage or water damage to the charging port can cause the charging paused error. Inspect the port for visible damage and if necessary, replace the entire charging dock strip.
- Battery issue: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, the battery itself may be damaged or not functioning properly. In this case, you may need to replace the battery.
Repair Samsung Galaxy M12 Charging Paused Problem:
The issue, also known as a thermistor, causing the charging paused problem can be solved by removing or replacing it from the board. Simply follow the illustration provided below
To resolve water damage in the Samsung Galaxy M12, follow these steps:
- Clean the charging dock strip and inspect it.
- If the issue persists or the pins are damaged, replace the entire charging dock strip.
- Use a multi-meter to check the voltage of the first pin (from the right) of the charging connector. If there is a problem, re-solder the charging pin.
- Check the voltage at the capacitor. If it is zero, determine if it is shorted and replace the capacitor if necessary.
- If the connection between the charging pin and capacitor is broken, re-solder it or place a jumper.
For more information on this issue and updated solutions, visit the related page. New tips and tricks will be added as updates become available. Additionally, you can find related articles on mobile phones by reading the posts below.