Hello, mobile technician, here is the complete repair solution for the Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F Charging paused battery temperature is too low problem. You can see which thermometer is giving which results in the diagram below. Simply changing the thermometer on by one will repair the Samsung SM-M307F Charging Paused Problem.
Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F charging paused problem is known to be the most common one, and this is mainly because of the fact that a little bit of physical damage or water damage to the charging connector pin is enough to trouble with your phone’s charging connector. However, there could also be other reasons of this problem like a faulty charger or phone’s battery.
If your Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F started having a charging paused error out of the blue, the first thing that you need to do is to see if there’s an issue with the charging port or accessories. This error can sometimes be caused by a faulty USB cable or adapter so if you haven’t checked yours yet, be sure to do so now. You can do that by using another official Samsung cable and adapter or charging another Samsung device using the current ones. Either way should help you tell if there’s a problem with your accessories.
Also, try to see if there’s any dirt, lint, debris, or foreign object in the charging port that may block the charging cable. The presence of dirt or debris in the port is the usual reason why charging may be unsuccessful. If you think that the port is dirty and it causes the charging paused problem, clean the port using a can of compressed air. Avoid sticking anything in the port to not damage the system.
Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F Device Overview:
The Samsung Galaxy A30s is a mid-range smartphone that features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, an octa-core processor, and 3GB or 4GB of RAM. On the back, it has a triple-camera configuration, including a 25-megapixel main sensor. The phone has a 4000mAh battery and supports 15W fast charging. It runs Samsung’s One UI on Android 9.0 Pie. It has 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port for communication. The A30s has a sleek design with a glossy plastic rear panel and comes in a variety of colours.
Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F Charging Paused Problems
- Charging Paused Massage
- Battery Temperature Too Low.
- Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F heats up during charging.
- No response when the charger is connected.
Samsung Galaxy M30s M307F Charging Paused Problem Repair Solution:
The charging paused problem, often known as a thermistor problem, is at hand. To fix this issue, you should either remove or replace the thermistor from another board. Please refer to the image below for instructions on how to proceed.
Repairing the Samsung Galaxy M30S M307F Charging Paused Problem: Solutions and Fixes
- Locate the problematic thermometer by looking at the diagram.
Until the problem is fixed, swap out each thermometer one by one.
- Replace the malfunctioning thermometer with a new one after you’ve located it.
Test the device after the replacement to make sure the Charging Paused issue has been fixed.
- Check the charging port: Look for any visible damage, debris, or corrosion. If necessary, use compressed air or a soft brush to clean the port.
- Replace the charging cord and adapter: Charging problems can be caused by faulty or unsuitable charging equipment. To see if the problem persists, try an alternative cable and adapter.
- Check the battery: A defective battery might cause charging issues in rare circumstances. If possible, try replacing the battery to see if it fixes the problem.
- Repair the charging IC (Integrated Circuit): The charging IC (Integrated Circuit) on the device’s motherboard may be defective. Consider hiring a professional technician to diagnose and perhaps repair the defective integrated circuit.
- Resetting the device could help resolve any software-related issues that may be interfering with the charging process. Before performing a reset, make a backup of your data.
More information about this problem and solutions for new tips and tricks are going to this page, if there are new updates, there will be updates. Below are some related posts, you can read more about mobile phones.