Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 ISP EMMC PinOUT | Test Point
To access the ISP Pinout connection of your Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 SM-X205, simply follow the step-by-step guide provided below, which includes helpful images. With the ISP Pinout, you can conveniently bypass the FRP lock or reset user data on your device using a tool like the EasyJTAG Plus Box. Be sure to refer to the guide below for more details.
Remove Pattern Lock, Screen Lock, and Finger Lock from the Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 Using UFI Box If you are a new or experienced technician in the field of android software, you can easily solve the problem using this method. If the message “USB not recognised” occurs, your USB is not working. If your battery is not fully charged, your USB socket will not function properly, and you will fail this approach. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section and I will do my best to answer them.
What is Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 ISP Pinout?
eMMC ISP Pinout refers to the layout and function of the pins on a device that is used to program or reprogram the eMMC (embedded Multimedia Card) storage on a device. eMMC storage is a type of non-volatile memory that is used in many electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to store data. The eMMC ISP Pinout allows a programmer or a device service technician to connect to the eMMC storage and perform tasks such as reading, writing, and erasing data on the eMMC.
The eMMC ISP Pinout typically consists of a number of pins that are used for power, ground, data transfer, and control signals. The specific number and function of the pins can vary depending on the device and the programmer being used. Some common pins found on an eMMC ISP Pinout include VCC (power), GND (ground), CLK (clock), CMD (command), and DAT (data).
Using an eMMC ISP Pinout, a technician can connect to the eMMC storage on a device and perform tasks such as flashing a new firmware, recovering data from a damaged eMMC, or testing the performance of the eMMC. It is an important tool for servicing and repairing electronic devices that use eMMC storage.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- You need to take the rear case away from your phone. Next, unplug the motherboard from the existing battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws from the motherboard and take it out and put it in a safe place.
- On your motherboard, locate the six eMMC pins. The pins are Dat 0, CLK, CMD, GND, VCC, and VCCQ. You will require to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Bring the UFI box and take the adapter out from it. You will see the exact same pins in the adapter I have mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the 4 pins: Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Left the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them out.
- Put the adapter inside the UFI box. Connect the box to the computer.
- Connect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, put the USB cable on the phone and connect it to the computer.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 repair dead boot or any brand phone you need two dongles best in the market one is easy jtag plus and another is ufi box both are best in the market. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware not show booting on-screen. this you need those boxes for boot repair. some brands, not possible lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this really supports for remove locks.
How To Remove Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 FRP Lock Using UFI Dongle:
- Run the UFi Box software.
- Check “Direct eMMC (ISP)”
- Now, Click on Identify eMMC. It will recognize your device by the software to take further
- Go to the User Partition tab, and click on the Special Task. Select Factory reset from the list of options.
- Put away all the connections and assemble your phone back to its previous condition. Turn on your phone and enjoy