Samsung Galaxy A24 (SM-A245F) UFS ISP Pinout | Test Point
Are you trying to flash or remove the FRP lock on the Samsung Galaxy A24 mobile but getting a working solution? If yes, that means you need to use Samsung Galaxy A24 SM-A245F/M UFS ISP Pinout. Because of this, your tools are showing errors during the stock firmware flashing, Remove Locks, and FRP.
Using this pinout, you can do UFS chip Programming Flashing, remove Samsung Galaxy M23 user lock FRP reset, write UFS dump, and MDM lock remove. Here you will get the direct connection of Samsung Galaxy A24 UFS ISP Pinout and its Ways,
You can quickly get the UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy A24 (SM-A245F) by following the complete guide below and the images. Using the ISP Pinout, you can easily bypass FRP lock or reset user data on your device via EasyJTAG Plus Box or any other tool. Check out the below guide.
What is Samsung Galaxy A24 (SM-A245F) UFS ISP Pinout?
ISP means “In-System Programming.”In-System Programming (ISP) allows communication with a target chip without needing to remove it. This method’s main advantage is the possibility of communicating with a target chip UFS bypassing the CPU. It brings higher speed for data extraction compared with JTAG, but it requires excellent soldering skills. ISP applied to forensics, is the practice of connecting to a UFS or eMCP flash memory chip to download a device’s complete memory contents.
Samsung Galaxy A24 Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock or any brand phone you need EasyJTAG Plus it is the only box in the market that supports the UFS chip. those boxes help some phones after flashing the wrong firmware and not showing booting on-screen. you need those boxes for boot repair. For some brands, not possible to lock remove like a pin, pattern, password, FRP, and MDM lock this supports remove locks.
Samsung Galaxy A24 (SM-A245F) UFS ISP Pinout Image
- First, remove the rear case from your phone. Then, disconnect the motherboard from the battery, fingerprint sensor, and camera.
- Unscrew the screws securing the motherboard, remove it carefully, and store it in a safe place.
- Locate the six eMMC pins on the motherboard, which are TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn. You may need to cut through the steel cover to reveal them.
- Retrieve the UFI box and remove the adapter from it. The adapter should have the same pins mentioned in the previous step.
- Solder the four pins (TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn) with jumpers between the motherboard and the adapter. Leave the VCC and VCCQ for the USB to power them.
- Insert the adapter into the UFI box and connect the box to your computer.
- Reconnect the motherboard to the phone’s battery. Then, place the USB cable on the phone and connect it to your computer.
- Samsung Galaxy A24 with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Samsung Galaxy A24 SM-A245F FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the back panel of the device and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “UFS” tab
- Then Click on “Identify UFS Chip.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M23 to the PC via a USB cable.
- Go to Preset Select Persistent
- Now Click on Erase LUN0 Data
What Is Samsung Galaxy A24 SM-A245F UFS Chip?
Samsung Galaxy A24 SM-A245F Universal Flash Storage (UFS) is an advanced, high-performance interface designed for computing and mobile systems such as smartphones and tablets where power consumption needs to be minimal.
The significant differences between eUFS/UFS Card over the older signaling architecture-based eMMC/SD cards are its high speeds and low-power serial interface with high reliability.
In light of the UFS’s high performance and reliability, Samsung has seen adoption in the mobile market. Samsung will continue to satisfy the growing storage needs of the industry by offering a variety of advanced UFS lineups, while more thoroughly addressing the ever-increasing demand for leading-edge memory solutions in other market segments, too.