Download CM2SP2 Diag Helper Tool V1.14 [Latest Version 2023] The CM2SP2 Diag Helper Tool is a user-friendly Windows tool for Android phones that use SPD Spreadtrum (UniSOC). The main job of this app is to make it easier for the device to boot into DIAG/SVC Mode. It also has many other features, such as Factory Reset, Pattern Password and Pin lock removal, reading and verifying Pac files, and loading Pac Firmware.
Simple steps are needed to use the CM2SP2 Diag Tool. You only need to run the “setup.exe” file, turn off your Android phone, and connect it to your PC. When you click the “Connect” button, the app will automatically find the device and enter Diag Mode. That easy!
If your device is connected successfully, CM2SP2-helper will show device information such as the model number, firmware version, and security code. CM2SP2-helper can also erase user data, reset security codes, and read/write PAC files.
Download CM2SP2 Diag helper Tool V1.14 – Latest Version
You can get the latest version of CM2SP2 Diag Helper, V1.14, by clicking the link provided. The Windows 8, 10, and 11 operating systems are supported by this version, which works on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
File Name: CM2SP2_helper_v1.14.zip
File Size: 6MB
How to Use the CM2 Diag Helper Tool
- To Use CM2SP2 Diag helper V1.14 SPD Module, download the latest setup version.
- Open the extracted folder after extracting Setup.zip
- As an administrator, run the CM2SP2.exe file.
- Now the tool will be opened.
- Choose the option you want to use first
- Once the device is connected, follow the instructions
- On the CM2SP2 Diagnostic helper tool, click Start
- Once the phone is detected on the tool, the process will begin
Diag Tab Feature
Connect SPD Device To Diag Port and factory reset.
Disconnect SPD Device To Diag Port in 1Click.
Select Any Mode-b
Service Tab Feature
Wipe the SPD Device one click factory reset
Pac File Tab Feature
Get Info and Verify SPD Pac File