Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B UFS ISP PinOUT | Test Point
Do you have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B, and you can’t seem to find a way to flash it or remove the FRP lock? Using the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G UFS ISP Pinout might be a good idea if this is the case. Thus, issues occur while attempting to flash the stock firmware, remove locks, or bypass factory reset protection using your tools.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G user lock FRP reset, writing a UFS dump, and erasing the MDM lock are all possible with the help of this pinout. You can find the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 UFS ISP Pinout and how to use it right here.
Following the full tutorial and pictures below, you can quickly get the UFS ISP Pinout connection of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B. You may bypass the FRP lock or reset user data on your device using the ISP Pinout with EasyJTAG Plus Box or any other tool. Check out the guide below.
What is Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B UFS ISP Pinout?
UFS ISP PinOUT refers to the Universal Flash Storage In-System Programming PinOUT. It is a set of pins on the device’s circuit board that allows direct access to the flash memory. Advanced users and technicians can bypass the typical software interfaces and directly interact with the device’s storage system by connecting to these pins.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B Repair Dead boot, Flashing, remove FRP lock and any brand phone.EasyJTAG Plus is the only box that supports UFS. Some phones need those boxes after flashing the wrong firmware and not booting. If you had those boxes for boot repair, it would be great. Removing a pin, pattern, password, FRP, or MDM lock on some brands is impossible.You can remove locks with this.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B UFS ISP Pinout Image
- First, take your phone’s back cover off. Then, remove the battery, fingerprint reader, and camera from the motherboard.
- Unscrew the screws that hold the motherboard in place, carefully remove it, and put it in a safe place.
- Find the TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn pins for the eMMC on the device. You might have to cut through the steel cover to get to them.
- Get the UFI box, then take the adapter out of it. The pins on the adapter should be the same as the ones listed in the last step.
- Between the base and the adapter, use jumpers to connect the four pins (TxOp, TxOn, RxOp, and RxOn). Leave the USB to power the VCC and VCCQ.
- Put the connector into the UFI box and connect the box to your computer.
- Connect the battery to the computer again. Then, connect the phone to your computer using the USB connection.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 with Good Charge Battery
- Easy Jtag box with adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Computer or Laptop
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 SM-F926B FRP Lock Using EasyJTAG Plus:
- Remove the device’s back panel and connect the wire to the UFS ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct UFS ISP Pinout to the EasyJTAG Plus box
- Check the “UFS” tab
- Then Click on “Identify UFS Chip.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G to the PC via a USB cable.
- Go to Preset Select Persistent
- Now Click on Erase LUN0 Data