Xiaomi Redmi 9C ISP EMMC PinOUT | Test Point | MTK Download Mode
With the help of this guide, you will be able to access the Xiaomi Redmi 9C ISP Pinout. By using the ISP Pinout and a tool such as the Unlock Tool, or UMT Tool, you can bypass the FRP lock and reset your user data. More information can be found in the guide below.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9C was released recently with mid-range hardware specifications, including a Mediatek MT6765G Helio G35 chipset, 3GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and 13MP rear cameras. This guide shows the tested pinout for the Xiaomi Redmi 9C EMMC ISP and test point.
UnlocTool, UMT Tool, and UFI Box can bypass Xiaomi Redmi 9C Fingerprint, pattern, and screen locks. It doesn’t matter how much knowledge you have of Android software; this method will make the problem disappear quickly. If you see the message “USB not recognized,” your USB doesn’t work. You can only use this method if your battery is fully charged and your USB port works properly. Remember to leave your questions in the comments; I will do my best to answer them.
What is Xiaomi Redmi 9C ISP Pinout?
ISP Pinout refers to the layout and function of the pins on a device that is used to program or reprogram the eMMC (embedded Multimedia Card) storage. In many electronic devices, including smartphones and tablets, eMMC storage is used to store data. Using the eMMC ISP Pinout, a programmer or a device service technician can access the eMMC storage and perform tasks such as reading, writing, and erasing data.
The eMMC ISP Pinout typically consists of pins used for power, ground, data transfer, and control signals. The specific number and function of the pins can vary depending on the device and the programmer being used. Some standard pins found on an eMMC ISP Pinout include VCC (power), GND (ground), CLK (clock), CMD (command), and DAT (data).
Xiaomi Redmi 9C ISP EMMC Pinout Image:
- Open the back cover of your phone. Next, disconnect the motherboard from the camera, fingerprint reader, and battery that are already there.
- Remove the motherboard’s screws, take it out, and store it somewhere safe.
- Find the six eMMC pins on your device. These are the pins: VCC, GND, Dat 0, CLK, and VCCQ. To get to them, you will have to cut through a steel cover.
- Get the adapter out of the UFI box. In the connector I talked about in the last step, you will see the same pins.
- There are four jumpers between the base and the adapter. You need to solder Dat0, CLK, CMD, and GND. I left the VCC and VCCQ on the USB so it could turn them off.
The Unlock Tool and the UMT Tool are two of the most powerful software tools on the market for fixing dead booting on Xiaomi Redmi 9C ISP EMMC PinOUT | Test Point phones. If the wrong firmware is flashed, those boxes prevent the phone from showing the startup screen. These boxes are needed for boot repair. Some brands don’t let you remove locks like PINs, patterns, etc.
How to Use UFS Pinout using Easy JTag
- Download the Latest UnlockTool Setup From here
- Locate the PinOUT/Test Point on your device by looking at the image above.
- Make sure you follow the software guidelines. Alternatively, you can use the UMT Tool.
Thank you for reading this guide on finding Xiaomi Redmi 9C.