How To Hard Reset Lenovo S880:
– Take out your phone’s battery, SIM-card and memory card too.
– After 10 seconds put the battery back into your phone.
– Press and hold Volume Up + Power keys together less than 10 second.
– The warning will appear at our Lenovo S880
– Use Volume key to select Clear emmc option.
– Use Volume Down Key For confirm the operation.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The hard reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Dual Sim, 3G, Wi-Fi
1 GHz Processor
512 MB RAM
4 GB inbuilt memory
5 inches, 480 x 800 px display
5 MP Camera
Memory Card Supported, upto 32 GB
how i reset lenovo a370