The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation can fix many software related errors and problems:
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Samsung mobile phone which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your Samsung mobile phone doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of some software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock in Samsung Android mobile phones.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Before or after installing new firmware updates into your device.
– Before selling the device to Wipe all your saved data.
Before performing the Hard Reset:
– In case your Samsung mobile phone can connect to a computer then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software.
– But in case that is not possible then you can check that your phone’s battery has enough charging, Otherwise you should charge it.