ADB Installer v1.2
ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
Small – 9.26 MB
Fast – 15 seconds install (many times its even less)
AIO – ADB, Fastboot and also Drivers
Easy to install – just run it and program will guide you
Clean – ADB and Google Drivers from latest SDK
1. Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2. Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
3. Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
4. Continue Driver installation
5. 15 seconds passed – finished!
ADB and Fastboot are installed to %SystemDrive%adb directory, and added system-wide path – CMD can use it from any directory.
Drivers are installed to system – no need to install them from directories.
Installer automaticly decides if install 32-bit or 64-bit drivers.
If anybody got problem with detecting device, go see picture guide howto_driver.zip
If you have problem with driver enumeration in Windows 8.1 install update KB2917929
If you have older Google USB Driver installed, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing new
Downloads: Version 1.2