Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Test Point For EDL 9008 Mode – Reboot Into EDL Mode
In this tutorial we will show you how to boot Redmi Note 10 Pro Max into EDL mode 9008 using test points? Emergency downloading mode or 9008 mode is very important to unbrick Qualcomm Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max mobile.
Normally we can flash Redmi Note 10 Pro Max stock firmware in fastboot mode. But if the device is bricked or unable to boot into bootloader mode or fastboot mode then EDL 9008 port is must to flash the device. In that type of situation, we can use test points to boot it into EDL 9008 mode manually. Similarly, sometime EDL boot is must to unlock Lenovo K10 Note using Qualcomm unlock tool.
Use Of Redmi Note 10 Pro Max EDL 9008 Port
Qualcomm 9008 mode or EDL 9008 mode is very important to repair any Qualcomm android Smartphone including Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max mobile. Most of the time 9008 port must be enable during the firmware flashing or screen lock removal process.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Test Point Into EDL Mode
Sometime, you may face difficulty to boot your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max mobile into EDL mode by adb commands. In that case Redmi Note 10 Pro Max test points are very helpful to boot it into emergency downloading 9008 mode.
- Download and install “Qualcomm USB Drivers “ and “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 drivers” on pc/laptop.
- Open back cover of the device carefully. [ Do it very carefully]
- Next, remove the battery connector first.
- Find the “Test Points” and short them with any twiser or cooper wire + insert USB cable at the same time.
- Above step will boot Redmi Note 10 Pro Max into edl 9008 mode automatically. If getting failed, repeat the process again.
How to Remove Redmi Note 10 Pro Max FRP Lock
You can easily use the UMT dongle, EFT dongle, Octopus FRP tool, MRT key tool to remove FRP and bypass the screen lock (pattern/pin/password) from the Huawei Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
Or you can try other tools to use the test point to boot your phone in an emergency download mode by removing the battery and short test point to the ground & inserting a USB cable.
Other Ways to Enter EDL Mode on Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
Follow the instruction below carefully to boot your device into EDL Mode (aka Emergency Download Mode)
Using Adb Mode
- First, install ADB & Fastboot driver on PC and then turn on USB debugging on your phone.
- Now connect your device with PC using USB Driver.
- Then open a command window in PC and paste following commands and hit enter.
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tool and extract it in your PC (C:/ Drive)
- Boot your device into the bootloader
- Open the command window on your PC on the same folder extracted (ADB and Fastboot Tool)
- now enter the command
.\fastboot oem edl
Note: It’s just to understand that EDL mode flashing is a universal method for all Huawei devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use the EDL boot command but problem is that nowadays edl command doesn’t work for all the latest Huawei smartphones. So the test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Vivo phone into edl mode using test terminals.