How To Remove Pattern Lock From Intex Aqua i4+
Intex Aqua i4+ Factory Reset
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications. Only perform this reset if absolutely necessary. Note: disable Automatic restore prior to performing a hard (factory) reset when attempting to determine whether a 3rd party application is the cause of an Operating System / Application issue.
– Turn your device off.
– Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
– Wait for 10 seconds.
– Press and hold the Volume Up key then press the Power key.
– Keep pressing the key until Android appears.
– Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data”
– Use the Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using the Power key.
– Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.