– Your Panasonic T21 doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock..
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
– Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
– Wait for 10 seconds.
– Put the battery back.
– Press and hold the Volume Up key + Power key.
– Keep pressing the keys until android logo appears,Then release The Power Key only.
– Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
– Use the Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using thePower key.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone’s internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.