Samsung Galaxy A3 A300F Not Charging Problem Solution
Samsung SM-A300F Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways Charging Not Supported
This is a Samsung Galaxy A3 A300F solution for ‘Not Charging Problem’ or if phone shows no charging indication when the battery charger is plug-in. The solution below shows the primary components that needs to be check if the charging problem occurred.
Just refer to it and locate the highlighted components then follow some simple procedures we provide below.
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Repair hints for Samsung Galaxy A3 A300F Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the highligted transistor, resistors and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework U400 and U401, replace if necessary.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Samsung Galaxy A3 A300F Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported
Samsung SM-A300F ,Charging,Charging Problem,Charging Solution,Charging Jumpers,Charging Ways