ADB Installer v1.4.3 Latest Version Download
Download ADB Installer v1.4.3 Fastboot and Drivers
15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3
ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
What is ADB Installer v1.4.3?
This is All-in-One installer for 3 most needed PC tools for Android. No need to download big SDK for 3 small things. I originaly made it for my Kurdish friend AnGrY uDe in early 2013. I saw another ADB installer on XDA, but it wasn’t good enough for me so i’m finaly posting it here. It’s very small and fast installer for tools and drivers.
Small – 9.18 MB
Fast – 15 seconds install (many times its even less)
AIO – ADB, Fastboot and also Drivers
Easy to install – just run it and program will guide you
Clean – ADB and Google Drivers from latest SDK
1. Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2. Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
3. Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4. Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
5. Continue Driver installation
6. 15 seconds passed – finished!
System-wide: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %SystemDrive%\adb directory, and added system-wide path.
Current user only: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %UserProfile%\adb directory, and added path for current user.
CMD can use ADB and Fastboot from any directory.
Drivers are installed to system – no need to install them from directories.
Installer automaticly decides if install 32-bit or 64-bit drivers.
If anybody got problem with detecting device, go see picture guide howto_driver.zip
If installation fails, then post here contents of “adb-installer.log” from desktop. (if there is any)
If you have problem with driver enumeration in Windows 8.1 install update KB2917929
If you have older Google USB Driver installed, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing new
If you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it current user only (or vice-versa), it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself. (at least for now)
ADB Installer v1.4.3 Download Link
How to install ADB Installer v1.4.3
- Download and extract adb-setup-1.4.3.zip
- Start “adb-setup-1.4.3.exe” (right click and “Run as administrator”).
- In case you’ve haven’t previously installed any drivers it is recommended to answer Y/Yes on all the questions.
- Type “Y/Yes” to install ADB and Fastboot or “N/No” to skip.
- Type “Y/Yes” to install System wide for all users or “N/No” for current user only.
- Type “Y/Yes” to install drivers or “N/No” to skip.
- Driver installation will start.
- Wait for 15 seconds and installation should be completed.
- Reboot your system.