Apple iPad 3 Backlight Ways Display Light Problem Jumper Solution
iPad 3 Display Light Ways Problem Backlight Jumper Solution
Here’s the Apple iPad 3 hardware solution for LCD Display lighting Problem. This problem may result to show a dark or black screen display for there is no illumination backlight LED on the back of the LCD screen.
Following are the most common Apple iPad 3 Lighting problems that one might encounter, these include:
Display light blinking
Dim Display Lighting
Display light is also referred to as backlight, and is known to be one of the rarest problems that occur with Samsung Galaxy Note.
In the following lines you will get to know the method to resolve Samsung Galaxy Note Display Light problem:
Display light / Backlight not working.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder all the pins of Note Display on-board connector and check LCD screen.
- If the above step fails then check it with a good working LCD screen.
- Now check both capacitors (Capacitor 1 and Capacitor 2) with their side’s first pin of display on-board connector. If any of them is faulty, replace them.
- Now Check Continuity between +ve terminal of the battery with display IC’s first pin.
- Check all the display IC capacitors for continuity, if any of them is faulty then change it.
- If the above step fails then gently heat display IC and check, if it still fails then change it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.
Apple iPad 3 LCD Display Light IC Solution Jumper Problem Ways LCD Display Light Not Working
iPad 3,LCD Display Light,Display Light Problem,Display Light Solution,Display Light Jumpers,Display