Sony Xperia T3 D5102 Charging Issue Repair Solution Usb Ways
Solution in this article is for Sony Xperia T3 D5102 Charging problem. So if your phone in not charging solution diagram in this post can be helpful to you.
Sony Xperia T3 smartphone was launched in June 2014. The phone comes with a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 277 pixels per inch.
The Sony Xperia T3 is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia T3 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 1.1-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
First and foremost you should diagnose what might be causing charging problems in your phone. Sometimes when your mobile phone’s battery gets too low it does not pick up charging at once, you have to keep the charger plugged in the phone and wait for a few minutes for the battery to pick up the charging process.
So if you are experiencing any charging problem or problem connecting your Sony D5102 to your computer via USB cable then it is possible that your Sony Xperia T3 D5102 charging connector is faulty. Replacing it with a new one is the only solution here. But if by any chance the USB connector prints are broken then you have to make the jumpers as shown in the diagram below.
Here’s how to troubleshoot the Sony Xperia T3 D5102 charging problem:
1. First, try to use another working battery charger and replace the mobile phone’s battery.
2. Visually check the DC jack-pin connector for possible damaged, clean it or replace it if necessary.
3. Clean the DC jack-pin connector terminal contact pads on the PCB board and also the Battery connector.
4. Check the Fuse, Diode, coils and capacitors for possible short and open circuit.
5. Trace the charging positive and ground connection line paths.
6. The charging operation is controlled by the betty Sony Xperia T3 D5102, there are instances the you
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Sony D5102 usb not charging, Usb not recognized, charging not save, not charging