Display light problem in an Apple iPhone 7 normally occurs when your phone has encountered any kind of water damage. In such a condition your phone works normally, but it becomes really very hard for you to perform different functions on your phone, especially in sunlight, as it will become very problematic for you to perform different functions. Hence overcoming this issue is surely very important for you.
- Display light not working.
- Display light is dim.
- Sometimes display light works and sometimes it does not.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone might be water damaged.
- Dry soldering of display connector pins.
- Diode might be faulty.
- iPhone 7 LCD screen might be faulty.
Note: ensure that the LCd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding”
1. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged, resolder if necessary.
2. Trace each of the LED + (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths down to the resistors where it is being connected.
3. Check the connected resistor, replace if found damaged.
4. Check the volts battery voltage (VBAT) across the inductor coil, check also the coil for possible open circuit.
5. If the voltage reading is okay and the coil is good. Replace the the LED driver ICIf you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
IPhone 7,LCD Display Light,Display Light Problem,Display Light Solution,Display Light Jumpers,IPhone 7 Display Light Ways,White Display ,Blinking Display,Blank Display Problem