Samsung Galaxy E7 E700H Insert Sim IC Solution Jumper Problem Ways Sim Not Working Sim Not Valid
Here’s the full solution for Samsung Sm-E700H SIM card problem that it does not accept or detect any SIM card being inserted to it. This solution shows the full line paths or connection tracks of the Samsung SIM circuit, from th SIM pin connector through to the SIM filter IC and to the inner most part of the main chips solder ball bumps.
- Phone cannot read SIM card.
- SIM Card Not Inserted / Insert SIM Card error message is displayed even when the SIM Card is inserted in the phone.
- Limited Service / No Network error message.
- Signals keep on fluctuating.
Reasons of Problems
- Sim card might be faulty.
- Your carrier might have temporarily disconnected the service.
- Sim card contacts might have become rusty.
- Sim Socket contacts might be rusty.
- Improper connection between Sim socket contacts and Sim card contacts.
- Soldering of SIM socket contacts might be out of order.
- SIM Controller IC might be faulty.
- Phone might be water damaged.
- Remove and Reinsert SIM Card in your Samsung E700H.
- Reset your phone and check.
- Check with any other good SIM card and check.
- Clean your Sim card contacts with the help of a pin, in order to take out dirt or dust from it.
- Ask for technical assistance from your Service Provider.
If the above steps don’t work for you, then move towards its:
- After opening the casing of your Samsung Galaxy E7 E700H, the very first thing that you need to do is to clean the surface of SIM card socket contacts and check, as most of the time the dirt or rust is the only cause of this problem and it is immediately resolved once you clean the contacts of SIM card socket.
- If the above step fails then re-solder all the pins of SIM socket (total 6 in nos.)
- If none of them works then change SIM controller IC, it will surely solve your Samsung E700H SIM card problem.