Lg G3 D690 Charging Ways Solution Usb Jumper
Lg G3 D690 Charging Solution Charging Jumper Not Charging Problem Usb Ways Usb Jumper
Unfortunately, some users have reported that their LG G3 Stylus D690 hasn’t been charging properly. Most users get away without any issues, but there has been a number of reports of an LG D690 charging problem. If the charging problem is affecting you, take a look through this guide to troubleshoot the issue. These quick methods will look over the potential problems in the LG G3 D690, so make sure to check your USB charger is working before testing these methods.
The LG G3 D690 charging problem can be caused by a number of reasons – we’ve provided a quick overview of the main causes below:
- Connectors on the LG D690 or battery or broken or bent.
- The removable battery is damaged.
- The USB charging cable or wall adapter is damaged.
- Temporary phone problem that could be fixed.
- LG G3 Stylus D690 is defective in some way.
Repair hints for LG G3 Stylus D690 Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the highlighted transistor, resistors, and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework charging ic, replace if necessary.
CONNECT WITH US
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to send them at [email protected]. We support every Android device available and we are serious about what we do. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.
LG D690 Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported