Nokia C1-01 White Display Problem Jumper Solution Blank Screen
Nokia C1-01 White Display Hang or frozen and white screen can be fixed by restoring or flash updating the phone’s firmware, but sometimes it is caused by a hardware problem issues especially those suffered by wet or water damaged.
Here’ how to troubleshoot the Nokia C1-01 backlight LED problem:
For a quick fix, on a minor problem like if the phone status shows no indication of being wet by any liquid, free of oxidation build up or the PCB board is still clean.
– Check the Flex ribbon cable wire.. replace if damaged.
– Check/ try to replace the LCD screen, the white LED’s on it may already be busted.
Just refer to the solution below, this may help in solving backlight white LED problem on Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT after you confirmed that the LCD screen is okay or already tried replacing it.
Display White Problem Hardware Solution:
Hints o How to troubleshoot and fix Nokia C1-01 display problem:
1. Check the Lcd for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
2. Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. Update or flash the firmware.
3. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
4. Check the LCD supply voltages (VIO-1.8V, VAUX-2.8V) and ground pins.
5. If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC.
Try to re-heat or rework it…
Nokia C1-01 LCD Display Light, Display Light Problem, Display Light Solution, Display Light Jumpers, Display Light Ways, White Display, Blinking Display, Blank Display, Keypad Light