Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 Display Light Ways Backlight Solution
Lenovo A6020 Display Light Problem Jumper Lcd Light Ways Backlight Solution
Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 Display Light Ways Here’s a troubleshooting hint for Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 LCD Display problem such as a blank display or no display at all and otherwise a corrupted or garbled display. This solution may help you for easy repair procedures.
Note: This only works if you can still hear something on the phone like tones, incoming alerts and not on a white screen problem or hang up on white screen situation.
The quickstep to fixing display problem is that you have to verify a working LCD, just replace the LCD screen module at once just to ensure that the LCD is working or not and then proceed to hardware troubleshooting after confirming that the LCD is still fine. Just locate the highlighted components shows in figure solution picture below and do have a careful check up on each one of them one by one.
LCD is still fine. Just locate the highlighted components shows in figure solution picture below and do have a careful check up on each one of them one by one.
Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 Display Light Problem Ways Solution:
- After removing the case of Lenovo A6020 the very first thing that you need to do is to unplug, clean and re-plug onboard display connector and check.
- Clean display connector in the similar way you did onboard connector.
- Now check your entire motherboard for any traces of water damage, in case you find moisture on any part of the board clean it with the help of the cotton cloth. Besides that, you can also use a blow dryer for few seconds in order to completely eliminate moisture from your phone.
- If the above-mentioned steps don’t work for you then re-solder onboard display connector pins, as sometimes the pins become dry solder and cause different problems.
- If everything fails then check with any other good and working LCD Screen.
The above-mentioned steps will surely help you to resolve all of your Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 Display screen problems, hence allowing you to use your phone flawlessly without any trouble. If you are lucky enough then simple cleaning of your display connector and motherboard will be able to resolve your problem, else if you have to go with changing your Sony C6903 display, which will surely be a very costly deal for you.
Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020 Display Light IC Solution Jumper Problem Ways LCD Display Light Not Working
Lenovo A6020 LCD Display Light, Display Light Problem, Display Light Solution, Display Light Jumpers