Samsung Galaxy J2 J200H Speaker Ways Earpiece Jumper Solution
Samsung SM-J200H Earpiece Ways Ear Speaker Solution Handsfree Not Working Ringer Fault Repair Solution Sound Audio Problem Solution.
Earpiece or as some people call it speaker is placed on the top front of Samsung Galaxy J2 J200H. It is used for listening phone calls nothing else. All the other sounds come out of IHF speaker which is placed on the back bottom of the mobile phone. So if you can’t listen to the person on the other end of a phone call unless you open up the loudspeaker option from within the phone, your earpiece is faulty and you need to change it.
- No sound in speaker.
- Low Sound in Speaker.
- Distorted sound in speaker.
Reasons of Problems
- Dust can be the one of the biggest reasons for no, low and distorted sound.
- It can also happen due to water damage or excessive encounter of moisture which in turn damage the speaker of phone.
- No continuity between speaker’s contacts / terminals and coils.
- Could be the problem with any of the capacitors and coils that comes under the banner of speaker’s circuits.
- Now Check connection between each pin of on-board connector and speaker terminals (Pin of Connector with –ve terminal of speaker and Pin of Connector with +ve terminal of speaker)
- Now Check capacitor whether it is short, as this might also be the cause of problem.
- Check Audio IC’s coils with capacitor 1, if the coil is damaged replace it.
- If everything else fails then heat Audio IC and check, if that doesn’t work then replace it.
In order to troubleshoot, all you have to do is to follow the following steps:
Put jumper if it is faulty, as one of the reasons for this problem is that the phone heavily dropped or water damage.
Check the diode by using multi meter, if it is faulty then change it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.