Bypass FRP Lock On All Samsung Galaxy Devices Android 8.1 – 8 – 7 – 6 – 5
Are you trying unlock Samsung by factory reset from recovery mode. But problem is that device will stuck on Google account verification after factory reset. It’s called factory reset protection. That means, you have to verify existing Google account ID and password to unlock Samsung mobiles.
Samsung FRP lock or Samsung Google account verification is the latest android security feature developed by Google. If you are using any Gmail account on the device then it will ask to verify Google account mail ID and password which you were using on that same device [After Factory reset]. User can put the correct mail ID and password to unlock FRP lock on Samsung phone but what if you forget the Google account credentials.
Download the HushSMS app from this link.
Once you get the file, let’s start bypassing Google Account on your Samsung Galaxy device without the computer.
To use this method, you should prepare some things first:
- Another Android phone to send a message to your locked-Google device
- Your Galaxy device must be inserted a working SIM card.
Steps To Bypass Google Account On All Samsung Galaxy Devices
As this method does not require computer, so the steps might be different from the Android version running on your Galaxy phone. Let’s dig into each one.
For Devices Running Android 9, 8, 6, 5 Versions:
- First, install the HushSMS.apk app from on the phone that sends the message.
- Once done, open it, tap on OK when you see prompts, and select WAP PUSH SL
- In the first box, enter the SIM number that is being inserted on your Galaxy phone (Remember to type in Area Code Number (ACN) before your phone number). The second box, you enter this URL: com/user/GoogleMobile
- Next, tap on Send WAP PUSH SL, wait for a few minutes, and your Samsung Galaxy phone will automatically open YouTube
- Next, enter this URL into the search browser: vnrom.net/bypass and download and install Apex launcher.apk. Remember to enable unknown sources option.
- Once done, open the app and you are now on the home screen. Continue to open Chrome and download two files: FRP_Bypass.apk and Android_8_GAM.apk
- Now, go to File app > Download folder and install Android_8_GAM.apk first
- Continue to install FRP_Bypass.apk. Once done, launch it and then tap on three-dot button and select Browse sign-in option
- From there, enter any Google Account you remember the password. Once done, reboot your Galaxy phone and you have successfully bypassed Google Account on your device.
For Galaxy Device Running Android 7 Nougat:
- Repeat above steps until you download the Apex Launcher on your Galaxy phone.
- Now, open Settings > Lock screen & security > Other security settings > Device Administrator and disable Android device manager
- Now, return to Settings > Apps, tap on three-dot icon > Show System Apps
- Next, scroll down and find Google Account Manager, tap on Storage and clear its data. Next, disable the app
- Do the same with Google Play Service
- Now, open any browser, enter this URL: vnrom.net/bypass and download and install FRP_vnROM.apk file. Tap on Done when the installation is completed.
- Go to Settings > Account and add any Google Account you know. Next, enable Google Account Manager & Google Play Service as well as activate Android Device Manager
- The last step is rebooting your Galaxy phone. Once your phone boots up, go to Settings > About Phone > tap on Build Numbers 7 time to activate Developer Options. Finally, enable OEM Unlock option and factory reset your device.
That is a completely new method to bypass Google Account on your Galaxy phone. If you like this post, or if you are stuck at any step, let’s know in the comment below.