Itel A40 Google Account (FRP) Lock Remove – FRP Remove Using Pc Tool
Here is a complete step by step tutorial to remove FRP lock on Itel A40 plus android device. In short, if you are device is locked then unlock Itel A40 easily. Same as, if you were using any Google account on the same device and it’s asking for Google account verification then this method may help you to remove or bypass FRP on Itel A40 within few steps.
if the device is locked with any security lock then you can’t apply the factory reset on the device. Same as, if you have any Google account on the device it will stuck on FRP lock screen after factory reset. So process is same for both purposes.
Download Itel A40 FRP Tool, Drivers and files
|Android Fastboot Reset Tool 1.2 Itel A40||Android Fastboot Reset Tool 1.2||DOWNLOAD|
|Itel A40 USB Drivers||ADB Driver||DOWNLOAD|
Preparation To Remove Itel A40 FRP Lock:
- Charge the device aprox 70%
- Disable antivirus or Windows defender tool. Otherwise, it will delete Android Fastboot Reset Tool 1.2 fie.
- USB cable and Pc required.
- Download all the files and move them into the same folder on pc. It will help you to find the all required files easily.
1.Power off your phone >> Press & Hold Volume key + power key
2. Select Reboot To bootloader
3.Fastboot mode will appear
Connect Device in Fast Boot Mode.Type 9 Then Enter.
- Done!!! Unplug the cable and wait to reboot device normally.
- Device will setup again and may take long time to reboot autamitacally.
- Just follow the instructions and setup device again without Google account verification.
Congratulations!!! You have successfully bypass Itel A40 FRP lock.