Lenovo A1000 Display Light Ways – Backlight Problem Solution
- There is no light at the display. Mobile phone power on but nothing on display.
- All other functions are working but the LED’s are going faulted and nothing at the display.
- Front panel, display connector is damaged, missing or not working. Something is missing.
- There is not current at the display connector light pins.
Lenovo A1000 Display Light Ways -LCD Light Jumper:
Direct jumper requirement of Lenovo A1000 Display light.
How To Repair Lenovo A1000 Display Light Problem?
- Clean both connector at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as image diagram above here.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, __You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.