Oppo A71 Speaker Ways Ringer Problem Jumper Solution
Oppo A71 Speaker Not Working Problem Repair Oppo A71 Speaker Ways Ringer IC Problem
Hers’ a solution for Oppo A71 if having an audio problem with the speaker or Ringer. This solution will make your troubleshooting easy and quick also you will find Oppo A71 Speaker Ways and ringer ic jumper.
To repair the Oppo A71 hands, free speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker if found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free speaker circuit.
Oppo A71 Problems
- No Sound in Redmi Oppo A71 Speaker.
- Low Sound in buzzer.
- Distorted Sound.
Reasons for Oppo A71 Speaker Problems
- Oppo A71 Speaker ways might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the Speaker is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between ringer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the onboard connector of the ringer, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in chances that speaker problem was due to problem with the on-board connector.
Oppo A71 Speaker Ways Solution
In below image, we draw Oppo A71 speaker ways or oppo a71 ringer jumper open back panel of your mobile phone and start troubleshooting Oppo A71 speaker problem
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is a cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal was not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths access to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
- Restart your Oppo A71 phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your current active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
- Multi meter.
- T6 screw driver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.