Oppo A83 Display Light Solution Backlight Ways
Oppo A83 Display Light Solution – LCD Light Ways
Here’s the Oppo A83 Display Light Ways backlight solution full LCD ways display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Oppo A83 display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Oppo A83 Specification:
The A83 from Oppo offers HD+ (720×1440) resolution on its 5.7-inch display, and as the resolution indicates, it has an 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by a 2.5GHz chip, the MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23, and offers 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory with support for expandable memory thanks to a dedicated microSD slot. The A83 comes with a 3180mAh battery and has a 13MP rear shooter and an 8MP selfie snapper on the front. The A83 is a dual SIM phone and runs on Android 7.1.
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
Oppo A83 Display Light Ways:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.