Redmi Y1 QCN File – IMEI Repair | Fix Baseband / Network Issue
Are you a Redmi Y1 user and now getting No SIM network or null IMEI / Invalid IMEI / Unknown baseband error on Redmi Y1 mobile
Reasons may be different for Redmi Y1 invalid IMEI error. But most of the time Redmi Y1 IMEI invalid or Null IMEI issue accrue after flashing ROM. Because of this invalid IMEI, it will show null IMEI or invalid IMEI and you can’t make a call using the same device. It will show no network on the device.
Redmi Y1 IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Redmi Y1 Using IMEI Tool [No Root]
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Redmi Y1 after flash? No root required and no any premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Redmi Y1 Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Redmi Y1 IMEI Repair tool, QCN File and Other Files
Steps To Write Or Repair Redmi Y1 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Now Open Miracle Box Setup
- if you are using miracle old version then you need to select manual loader for redmi y1 download it from here
resetefs with miracle box power on phone normally and follow this guide
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
- Now diag port will enable check device manager and install Qualcomm diag drivers (Qualcomm HS-USB diag 901D port will appear)
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
if the Dual IMEI Writer unable to Rewrite Correct IMEI Then use hex Converter to Find and Replace Installed IMEI.