Infinix Hot S3 X573 Test Point | Infinix Hot S3 EDL Mode
Infinix Hot S3 X573 Test Point | Infinix Hot S3 EDL ModeThis article shows you the way to bring Infinix Hot S3 X573 into Test Point mode which is formerly known as Emergency Download (EDL) mode. Despite it is an advanced method, some users still prefer to use this technique to bypass the need of officially unlocked bootloader. There might be a situation when your device got bricked or in the bootloop state, but the bootloader has not been unlocked yet. Hence, this situation will force you to deliberately use the Test Point method. It would be impossible to unlock the boot loader since the device is bricked or is bootlooped.
What Is EDL Mode?If you are newbie user then probably EDL mode may be new word for you. But if you are involved in rooting and flashing firmware then absolutely not. In short, EDL mode is also known as the emergency mode for mobile. Technically all the Infinix devices come with EDL mode option. If you want to install or update your own Xiaomi or Redmi phone then you have many options to flash new stock ROM on the device using Recovery Mode or using fastboot mode. Just boot the device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode and flash fastboot ROM /firmware using Mi flash tool. It will fix the all existing errors or you can recover your dead phone again.
It’s really must to understand that EDL mode flashing is an universal method for all Xiaomi and redmi devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use EDL boot command but problem is that now a days edl command don’t work for all latest Xiaomi smartphones. So test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Infinix Hot S3 phone into edl mode using test terminals.So now the point is that where is the Infinix Hot S3 X573 Test Point EDL mode PINOUT?
Infinix Hot S3 X573 Test Points:
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open back cover of dead Infinix Hot S3 X573. [You may do Google to tear down Redmi Note 5 pro at home]
- Once you are able to remove back cover, disconnect the battery connector first. Battery not required for EDL mode.
- Now remove the black tape to visible the edl points of Infinix Hot S3 X573.
- Now EDL mode or Infinix Hot S3 X573 test points are in front of you. And you can use them to install the firmware on Infinix Hot S3 without unlock the bootloader.