Xiaomi Redmi Go QCN File For IMEI Repair | Fix Baseband / Network Issue
If you are a mobile technician and searching for the Xiaomi Redmi Go QCN file for repair IMEI and unknown baseband problem? If yes then you have landed on right place. Today we will share you Xiaomi Redmi Go QCN File. Do you have to use QPST to back up QCN? In this sophisticated era, you can use another tool to do it. There are too many tools you can use to back up the EFS partition to be a QCN file. All of them work similarly, so in this post, I only introduced one software called QPST.
Reasons may be different forXiaomi Redmi Go invalid IMEI error. But most of the time Xiaomi Redmi Go IMEI invalid or Null IMEI issue accrue after flashing ROM. Because of this invalid IMEI, it will show null IMEI or invalid IMEI and you can’t make a call using the same device. It will show no network on the device.
Xiaomi Redmi Go IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Redmi Go Using IMEI Tool [No Root]
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Redmi Go after flash? No root required and no any premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Xiaomi Redmi GoQualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Go QCN File, IMEI Repair tool and Other Files
Steps To Write Or Repair Redmi Y1 IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
- Enablr diag port by using * # * # 13491 # * # * Code.
- Now diag port will enable check device manager and install Qualcomm diag drivers (Qualcomm HS-USB diag 901D port will appear)
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.
if the Dual IMEI Writer unable to Rewrite Correct IMEI Then use hex Converter to Find and Replace Installed IMEI.